We are very excited to announce our first community drive and interactive project, namely a 5km walk-run route around the golf course. A big thank you to Werner Theart and his team for their support and for making this dream a reality. We ask residents to please adhere to the golf course do’s and don’ts and stay on the marked track. Look out for the red feet and boards on the course.
Do’s and don’ts:
- Welgemoed residents can purchase keys from the clubhouse (proof of residence required).
- No running or walking on Wednesday and Saturdays before 18:00.
- No cyclists.
- Remain on the designated trails and obey all posted signs.
- Be aware of possible surface changes.
- Use caution when crossing roadways and intersections.
- Be alert – trials are shared by golfers and golf carts.
- Wear visible clothing.
- Please make use of the poop-bins provided.
- All dogs must be on leashes.
The launch will take place on 27 May 2021 from 18:00 to 20:00. All the runners/ walkers and residents are welcome to join us after the walk at the clubhouse for a drink. The bar and restaurant will be open.
Due to Covid-19 regulations, we can only accommodate 100 runners/ walkers.
Please RSVP here